Friday, October 30, 2009

sleepy head!

by Debra Chitadzinga

If there is one thing that I had never done was to sleep during the course of a lecture. I always felt that I would be betraying my teacher/lecturer who would have made an effort to come and share his/her knowledge with me. So when we were asked to do something that you had never done in your life, I thought this was an opportunity for me to try my little adventure.Though it was not an hour long, it was close enough (45 minutes) and i can safely say worth it an a lot more hillarious than I thought it would be. I was a bit scared that if I was to be spotted and called out of the crowd by my lecturer, that would be humiliating.I deliberately slept late the night before and made sure that when it was morning, I would be dosing all the way. My first lecture was not very long so I did not have adequate time to fall asleep but I could not succeed the second one and there I was on the desk. I had asked my friend to capture the moment for me and ooooh I loved the experience, the only problem is that I began to have sweet dreams and started snoring!!!! That drew many people's attention and resulted in a nick name "sleepy head."

No comments:

Post a Comment